Mental Health services
The mental health team at In2great provides an individualized, play based approach to therapy for clients. Our therapist goal is to help all clients reach their full social and emotional abilities.
In2great's mental health therapist utilizes the therapeutic process of building a relationship to meet the client not only where they are at but to then enhance their emotional regulation and coping skills. Our therapists embrace the DIR/Floortime model as well as various other therapeutic approaches.
We offer individual sessions to meet client's specific needs, as well as groups for clients to enhance their social skills through positive interactions with peers of the same age.
In addition to supporting our clients we offer various family supports. These include but are not limited to: parent training/coaching, home programming, and sibling training/support.
- Assessment of family history, goals & concerns.
- Social skills groups
- Child counseling from a relationship development perspective
- Parent and sibling counseling
- Parent training and coaching
- Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Transitioning older children into the adult world
- Social developmental intervention
- School consultation
- Home programming
- Floortime activities to foster functional emotional capacities
- Independent living skills training
- Social thinking, problem solving & social skills training
Have a Question?
We would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Please contact us and someone will get back with you as soon as possible.